Colleges and Universities deliver a wide variety of on-campus services staffed with a mix of full-time, part-time, and student employees.
Balancing the needs of the employees with required staffing levels is a difficult and time-consuming task. Managers of computer labs, food service facilities,
libraries, and event services must continually adjust and response to the changing needs of workers and customers alike.
Maintaining quality services levels at current or reduced budget levels is an ongoing challenge for managers in higher education organizations.
- Employee Scheduling
- Time and Attendance
- Collaboration Tools
- Leave Management
- Mobile workforce management
- Interactive functionality from any smartphone
- Post, swap and claim schedules
- Self-service for diverse and mobile workforces
- Transforms and accelerates the time-consuming process of updating and managing changing workforce schedules by empowering employees to self-manage assignments.
- Increases employee engagement and satisfaction while controlling labor and administrative costs.
- Reduces the administrative burden on managers and frees them to focus on primary management objectives.
- Accommodate the needs and expectations of a diverse staff who are used to the immediacy of mobile communications.
- Saves time and increases productivity.