Customer service and efficient operations are mission-critical performance metrics for the hospitality industry which includes hotels,
fast food operations and restaurants. To meet these goals, staffing to customer volumes may mean the difference between success or failure in attracting customers
who have many options for dining out and/or lodging.
Hospitality managers are challenged with scheduling and optimizing a diverse and dynamic workforce.
Without workforce automation tools, their job can become an administrative burden in an industry that experiences high staff turnover.
They must be able to to attract and retain new and high performing employees while controlling costs in a highly competitive industry.
- Time and Attendance
- Employee Scheduling
- Forecasting and Optimization
- Collaboration Tools
- Leave Management
- Mobile workforce management
- Interactive functionality from any smartphone
- Post, swap and claim schedules
- Self-service for diverse and mobile workforces
- Improve customer service by matching customer volumes with skill-based staff, whether customer-facing or behind the scenes support such as housekeeping and facilities management staff.
- Leverage sophisticated forecasting tools to predict requirements for staff for all seasons in the year.
- Capturing time and attendance allows department managers to evaluate operations and make improvements.
- Understand expenses and how they match with budget goals through advanced reporting capabilities.
- Comply with local labor and health and safety laws through rule-based scheduling.
- Reduce valuable time spent by managers creating and changing staff schedule and monitoring attendance management responsibilities.
- Increase employee engagement and satisfaction while controlling labor and administrative costs.
- Reduce staff turnover and increase staff retention by planning schedules around an individual’s working time preferences.