Retailers are challenged by a dynamic and diverse workforce that must be leveraged in order to meet sales targets, profit margins and budget requirements.
However, customer service is paramount to remaining competitive in a industry that caters to the direct consumer,
so staffing levels must be effectively scheduled to accommodate customer traffic.
Further, employees may hold more than one retail position with multiple organizations so
companies must be able to provide the ability for employees to easily request and capture shift changes to
accommodate individual work preferences and to attract and retain talent.
Without an automated workforce management tool, retail managers bear the administrative burden of creating and changing paper-based schedules
rather than spending valuable time on the sales floor.
- Time and Attendance
- Employee Scheduling
- Forecasting and Optimization
- Mobile workforce management
- Interactive functionality from any smartphone
- Post, swap and claim schedules
- Self-service for diverse and mobile workforces
- Transforms and accelerates the time-consuming and error-prone process of updating and managing changing workforce schedules by shifting the process from manager self-service to employee self-service.
- Increases employee engagement and satisfaction while controlling labor and administrative costs.
- Reduces the administrative burden on managers and frees them to focus on helping retail staff on the floor.
- Accommodate the needs and expectations of a diverse staff within a region, division or enterprise-wide
and which may include Millennials and the Net Generation who are used to the immediacy of mobile communications.
- Saves time and increases productivity.
- Improves customer service by matching customer volumes with customer-facing staff.
Reduce staff turnover by planning schedules around an individual’s working time preferences and other part-time jobs or class schedules.