Workforce management for airlines and other transportation services is not only complex, but is often a race against the clock. Delays in filling empty shifts—from pilots to ground ops—can mean travel delays that throw the delicate balance into chaos and cost companies both time and reputation. But increasingly tight budgets means overstaffing can be just as costly.
Leading airlines are meeting their staffing challenges head-on with TeamWork by ScheduleSource, the highly configurable workforce management and scheduling application. With TeamWork, you know who is showing up, who isn’t, and can fill those immediate needs quickly and efficiently, even with arduous union rules. It’s real-time staffing that works specifically for the transportation industry’s complicated schedules. Optimize staffing, increase employee morale, drastically reduce administrative burdens and deliver exceptional service—keeping you competitive.
- Achieve real-time, agile workforce management with enterprise scheduling, bidding and back-office tools
- Optimize schedules to eliminate costly over or understaffing
- Accelerate the process of updating ever-changing schedules
- Increase employee engagement and satisfaction while controlling labor and administrative costs
- Enable bidding based on business rules and automatically fill schedules with qualified staff
- Comply with union rules and regulations easily and simply
TeamWork has saved me about a whole day of work per week. I was using different software before but it wasn't nearly as automated as I needed. It was so difficult, I was almost ready to go back to pencil and paper. Then I discovered TeamWork.
Get Smart About Scheduling
We've scheduled about 200 million shifts in some of the most complex industries by combining data and human intelligence to solve the toughest workforce management challenges. Getting smart about scheduling means empowering employees and delivering bottom-line results, simply. We're ready. Are you? Contact us today to find out.