Government & Law Enforcement
Government employees provide essential services for their communities. Their agencies – from law enforcement to the library – must be staffed properly at all times, with enough resources to effectively serve their constituencies. But with public sector budgets increasingly tight, a delicate balance must be drawn between overstaffing and understaffing, with the employees' needs constantly taken into account.
How do municipalities, cities and states across the U.S. meet these vexing challenges? TeamWork, by ScheduleSource. A highly configurable workforce management and staff scheduling application, TeamWork delivers the tools public sector entities need to optimize staffing levels, raise employee morale and keep lines of communication open wide. With TeamWork, administrative burdens go down and levels of service go up.
- Empower staff with rules-based self-scheduling and shift bidding capabilities.
- Reduce administrative burdens on managers and allow them to focus on core objectives.
- Reduce unnecessary overtime and overstaffing.
- Track workloads and costs with robust analytics and reporting.
- Ensure the most qualified staffers are matched with the right job.
- Easily comply with union rules and regulations.
- Communicate changes and updates to employees via multiple channels.
- Allow staff to access tools via any device – computer, tablet or smartphone.
TeamWork has saved me about a whole day of work per week. I was using different software before but it wasn't nearly as automated as I needed. It was so difficult, I was almost ready to go back to pencil and paper. Then I discovered TeamWork.
Get Smart About Scheduling
We've scheduled about 200 million shifts in some of the most complex industries by combining data and human intelligence to solve the toughest workforce management challenges. Getting smart about scheduling means empowering employees and delivering bottom-line results, simply. We're ready. Are you? Contact us today to find out.