Solutions for Healthcare
There is a delicate balance to scheduling and workforce management for hospitals, clinic groups, home healthcare dispatchers and other healthcare practitioners. Qualified personnel must be available when they're needed and matched with the right patient group, but overscheduling can quickly result in crippling overtime costs. Effective care requires effectively scheduling the right staff with the right credentials at the right time – every time.
With TeamWork, by ScheduleSource, facilities and practices can meet mandated staffing levels (including nurse-to-patient ratios), manage float pools, and meet regulatory and union requirements with just a few clicks, all while keeping the preferences of both medical and non-medical staff in mind. Alerts ensure only qualified personnel are scheduled and manual changes abide by any unique restrictions or limitations.
- Empower employees to self-manage assignments and shifts within pre-defined business rules.
- Improve staff morale and reduce turnover by optimizing schedules and accommodating individual working time preferences.
- Save on unnecessary overtime and overscheduling.
- Easily meet all union and regulation requirements.
- Optimize schedules based on business rules and historical data.
- Allow staff to access scheduling tools and shift bidding on any device.
TeamWork has saved me about a whole day of work per week. I was using different software before but it wasn't nearly as automated as I needed. It was so difficult, I was almost ready to go back to pencil and paper. Then I discovered TeamWork.
Get Smart About Scheduling
We’ve scheduled about 200 million shifts in some of the most complex industries by combining data and human intelligence to solve the toughest workforce management challenges. Getting smart about scheduling means empowering employees and delivering bottom-line results, simply. We’re ready. Are you? Contact us today to find out.